It is a privilege to join with other homeschool families to strengthen and preserve our right to educate our sons and daughters.
Why become a Member?
CAPE works hard to protect your home school freedom.
CAPE gives you the information you need to home school with confidence, whether you are a new or a veteran home schooler.
CAPE is reaching out, actively seeking home school families who need information, support, and encouragement.
What kind of support will I receive with CAPE?
Information and Resources and Protection
- 24 hour CAPE Voice Mail (Leave a message and a veteran home school human will return your call!)
- Email (Send a message and a veteran home school human will respond!)
- Plug in to a local home school support group
- Workshops around the state
- Getting Started Classes
- Wide variety of pertinent home school information
- Annual Home School Convention
- Encouraging speakers
- Challenging and Informative workshops
- Excellent Curriculum Fair
- Fellowship with other home school families
Informative CAPE Communique
- Encouraging Articles
- Suggested Websites
- Upcoming Events
- Resource reviews
- Helpful Hints
- Resource reviews
- CAPE provides up-to-date alerts with urgent action bulletins as well as general home school information.
CAPE presents a strong united voice in Santa Fe for homeschoolers in New Mexico.
- CAPE at the Capitol
- CAPE organizes and promotes “ CAPE at the Capitol”
- A Home Education and Family Lobbying Event at the Capitol
Building Relationships with Education and Legislative Officials
- CAPE representatives have met with officials from the Public Education Department
- Updates on New Mexico Law & Notification Information
- Public Education Commission
- Legislative Education Study Committee
- New Mexico Activities Association
- $15 Off HSLDA Membership
- CAPE members receive a $5.00 convention registration discount.
- CAPE members receive a $5.00 discount on Education Resource Center membership.
- CAPE members are eligible for discounts on the fee for participation in the annual graduation recognition ceremony.
- Additional discounts on special events and seminars.
FREE to Members
- CAPE Communique
CAPE-NM is the acronym for Christian Association of Parent Educators – New Mexico, dedicated to serving God by providing Biblical encouragement and information on home school law and resources to interested parents, legislators, and officials. CAPE is an incorporated 501c3 organization, directed by a board subscribing to a Christian statement of faith. CAPE ‘s purpose is to minister to, to encourage, and to inform the entire home school community, regardless of religion.
By joining CAPE, YOU are serving and protecting home school families in New Mexico.