A benefit of being listed on the CAPE-NM website as a Support Group, Co-Op, or Affiliated Ministry is that you can obtain Google Workspace for FREE!
Google Workspace, formerly known as G Suite for Education, is a collection of cloud computing, productivity, and collaboration tools, software, and products developed and marketed by Google.
- You can create organizational email addresses. (i.e., Yourname@yourbusiness.
- Free office suite for an organization that includes:
- Google Meet (instead of Zoom and Skype)
- Google Drive with an initial 30-gigabyte storage in the cloud that can be expanded for each additional email address that is created up to 30 gigabytes
- Collaborating on documents (docs, sheets, and slides) simultaneously with others in the organization
- Form Builder
- Website Builder
To watch a video on how to use Google Workspace, click here.
If you are a local homeschool group that wants access to Google Workspace, you will need to proceed to the following link and fill out the “Notification of Homeschool Group Form” to be listed as an affiliate support group. https://www.cape-nm.org/about-
We’re happy to help your group’s productivity needs. . . . It’s just another way we’re making homeschooling possible. We ask you to consider becoming a CAPE member as your support makes programs like this possible.