Do you have a small or home-based business? We still have some room in our Exhibit Hall at the June 11-12 CAPE-NM Homeschool Convention.
We are looking for businesses who would like to advertise in our Program Guide for the Convention or would like to participate in the Exhibit Hall and are able to abide by our Policy:
Policy for Advertising / Participating in Exhibit Hall:
1. We reserve the right to reject any company or individual who requests to advertise or otherwise participate in events sponsored by CAPE-NM for any reason and without the need for explanation.
2. We give Preference to Products / Services which we feel would benefit Christian homeschool families in New Mexico which:
- Support them in their efforts to teach their children at home (spiritual, emotional, practical)
- Offer Biblically-based materials that can be used by parents to teach their children at home
- Raise awareness to issues of direct concern to parents in their efforts to train up their children in the way they should go
- Provide education/resources on how to influence public policy to support Christian homeschooling in New Mexico without government interference
- Provide legal advice, support, or protection for homeschool parents and children
- Provide fellowship for like-minded families to help them support each other
- We will prayerfully consider allowing companies or individuals seeking to advertise or participate in events we sponsor which would help homeschoolers:
- Select and/or prepare for a career in which they can honor the Lord by putting their education into practice
- Reach their community for Christ
- Apply their God-given talents and gifts to God-honoring activities
- Support and serve other families in and outside the homeschooling community
- We will avoid supporting organizations which:
- Promote lifestyles or values which are not in alignment with CAPE’s statement of faith as published on the CAPE-NM.org website
- Promote Multi-level sales & marketing
- Seek solely to leverage the contacts that CAPE-NM has with homeschool families in NM to make a profit or sell their products or services
The “Cottage Table” space comes with a 6’ table and 2 passes for $125. You can add electricity, WiFi, or extra passes for $15 each. At this time, our Workshops are full.
If you are interested in participating in the Exhibit Hall at this year’s Convention, contact ExhibitHall@cape-nm.org for more information. The deadline for applications for the Exhibit Hall is April 24, 2021.
If you are interested in advertising in the Program Guide for the Convention, visit our advertising page for more information. The deadline for applications for advertising is May 1, 2021.